We'll show you how to edit an application form in Mailchimp. Follow the steps below. There are 3 ways to edit an application form in Mailchimp: "Translate it", "Build it" and "Design it".
Make sure you are logged in to Mailchimp. Then go to "Audience" and then "Signup forms", press the select button next to "Form builder".
Under "Forms and response emails" select "Signup form".
Here you can find the three possibilities to edit.
- To translate the form, scroll down and click on "Translate it".
- You can change the default language of the form under "set default language".
- Underneath, you can select the language to which you want to translate.
- Translated fields can still be changed manually.
- Then press "Save Translation Settings" to save everything.
This is where you build your form. You can add, remove, change the order of fields, etc.
You can change which label should be placed on top of each field, such as "surname". Don't forget to save a custom field by clicking "Save Field" at the bottom.
Design it is all about the visual aspect of your form. You want a form to be attractive, but above all you want it to be clear and user-friendly. Don't exaggerate with bold text, giant fonts,... Keep it clear and simple.
You'll get a whole range of customization options. Watch the video to see a demo of the possibilities.
If it doesn't work out this way, don't hesitate to contact us.
This can be done by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 09/395.02.92.